Books

  • Knee High River Water
  • Bible

Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm a sheep...

ohmygoodness, i hate blogs. i HATE them.
so here i am, writing in a blog.
ohmygoodness...
I'm such a traitor, what would ken keasey have to say about this?
(actually, ken keasey would probably love this...)
blogs debauch real writing
its a forum for people to concentrate on themselves and bitch about it for twenty minutes a sitting, every so often
the thought that goes into blogs is usually surmountable to that of a regular coffee order
however, i have just soooo much spare time on my hands so...
that is both true and entirely untrue
working 30 hours a week
maintaining a GPA in college
and maintaining a relationship
requires the reflexes of a freaking ninja
good thing i like staying on my toes

reasons i started this blog:
everyone who is anyone is doing it (ha...not)
I've been encouraged by smart people to get my work "out there"
to where it is going, I'm not really sure..who wants to read my petty little thoughts?

the real reason: people i truly respect put their precious time and energy into blogs, i look up to them so I've decided to do it as well.

again, i don't think anyone is going to read this
i really don't
and to say i didn't care about that fact would be a lie

anyways, day one: done

No comments:

Post a Comment