Books

  • Knee High River Water
  • Bible

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cracked...


Sometimes I look around at all the relationships in my community and cry out to God.
I wish there wasn't so much brokeness in the world.
It breaks my heart.
I see kids at Three Rivers who are so broken already, their homes in pieces, no foundation to grow upon...
I see friendships being torn apart by lies and hatred, some of it has come from me, most of it from the Father of Lies who loves to take miscommunication and turn it into huge chasms of broken space between us.
How are we supposed to navigate through all this brokeness and darkness that it has caused?

I know that truth shines in the darkness
That's why I read the truth of the word of God
I know that the only way to navigate our brokenness is to have it healed
That's what I've seen happen in my own life once I began to trust the Lord

Those are the only two things I can cling to in this awfully confusing time in my life. Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

No comments:

Post a Comment